In Conversation With Beena Gupta, Pranic Healer And Trainer, Founder of Ojas
'Prana' is the Sanskrit word for life force. It is called 'chi' in China and 'ki' in Japan.
1. Where did the idea of Pranic Healing come from?
Pranic Healing was developed by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui over 20 years using experimentation and evidence-based research.
It is a form of energy treatment that uses prana to balance, harmonize and transform the body's energy processes. 'Prana' is the Sanskrit word for life force. It is called 'chi' in China and 'ki' in Japan.
Pranic Healing corrects imbalances in the body's energy field and transfers life force to the patient without any physical touch. Trained Pranic Healers access and transmit universal energy to patients using specific frequencies and techniques for particular diseases and conditions. Pranic Healing is done without touching.
Why did I found Ojas?
I began my journey into the inner world 20 years ago. Over the years, I learned multiple techniques and tools such as Reiki, Yoga, multiple types of meditation, sadhana, and Pranic Healing at various institutions.
I have been teaching and healing patients using these techniques for many years now and now I want to expand the reach to millions of people globally looking for healing services.
Of all the techniques, I realized Pranic Healing is most exhaustive, scientific, and effective, and hence, I decided to base her practice on it.
2. Tell us about the company? When was the company incepted?
Ojas is a wellness startup based in the US (San Francisco/Silicon Valley) whose mission is to spread spirituality and uplift society. Ojas was founded in 2021 by Ms. Beena Gupta, an accomplished Pranic Healer, and Trainer with over a decade of experience.
What does Ojas do?
Ojas provides Pranic healing services to patients suffering from physical and mental ailments through online and offline mediums.
What problem is Ojas solving?
Many patients seek Pranic Healing to heal themselves, but there is no good platform that provides a sense of authenticity and quality in its healing services. Most Pranic healers practice individually, so they don't have a good online presence, customer support, specialized healers, and quality assurance checks. Because of this reason, patients don't get confidence in using the Pranic Healing service despite knowing its potential benefits.
Ojas intends to change that by providing a platform that people can trust.
Current status of Ojas
Ojas currently offers online (due to covid) 1:1 healing services to patients based in the US and India. Most of the users come through word of mouth. It has a growing network of expert Pranic Healers who heal patients based on their unique requirements and liking.
During the second wave of the pandemic, it also launched a podcast series called 'Vedic Bites' to teach simple Pranic Healing techniques to people that they can do on their own to keep a healthy physical, emotional and mental state.
3. Could you tell us more about Pranic Healing?
The majority of physical and mental diseases are not caused by viruses or bacteria but are manifested by the human body itself when it is not in a healthy physical, hormonal and mental state. Modern allopathy is good at suppressing the symptoms of diseases such as BP, asthma, migraine, and depression, but it does not treat the root cause.
Pranic Healing is based on the fundamental principle that the body is a self-repairing entity that possesses the innate ability to heal itself. It works on the understanding that the healing process is accelerated by increasing the life force or vital energy to the affected part of the body.
Unlike modern allopathy, Pranic Healing does not require any chemical medicines, drugs, or radiations, and hence, has no side effects.
4. Over the years, you have given numerous online as well as offline workshops and also arranged many training camps at the individual level. Tell us about that.
I have given several talks, organized healing camps, and conducted training workshops with more than 100 participants in schools, NGOs, residential societies, and hospitals. I also taught Pranic Healing to many people through online and offline channels in the past.
I am passionate about bringing spiritual awakening among the masses and helping people achieve an overall state of personal well-being, including all aspects of mind, body, and soul.
5. How is therapy spreading its reach and benefitting a lot of people?
Pranic healing has numerous benefits:-
Treatment of ailments: Pranic healing can be used to treat ailments like fever, cold, pain, itching, migraine, etc. Besides the common ailments, Pranic Healing can also help with major illnesses which include eye, liver, kidney, and also heart problems.
1. Spiritual Practice: Regular practice can help a person achieve inner peace by cleansing their aura from the negative energy. This helps a person to reach higher levels of consciousness and brings inner peace and happiness.
2. Treatment for addiction: Many modern problems related to addiction can also be solved with the practice of pranic healing. The common reasons why people fall into addictive behaviour and substance abuse is related to bad emotional health. Removing negative energy can influence a person’s emotions which can help them give up addiction eventually.
3. Treatment for mental illness: Stress and depression are the most common problem of the modern life which can be treated successfully through pranic healing by adjusting the heart chakra, which is responsible for the joy and happiness in our life and the lack of which leads people into a state of the despair and consternation which is medically called depression.
4. Increasing intelligence: A balanced state of mind, soul and body leads to the best functioning of our brains. The upper chakra of the body needs to be balanced in order to achieve maximum health and unleash our hidden potentials. It leads to increase memory and concentration.
5. Preventing diseases: Apart from treating diseases, it can also be used to prevent further complications. Modern lifestyle diseases are related to one another so if a person gets one disease, then there is a high increase in the likelihood of getting another. In order to prevent such instances, pranic healing removes the negative energies before it impacts the health. It strengthens the immune system, boosts stamina and reduces stress levels.
6. What is the future plan of the company? Any plan for funding?
Ojas is a profitable bootstrapped startup and hence is not looking for immediate outside funding.
Its future plan can be thought about in four areas:
1. Expansion of services: The big vision is to become a holistic platform for a person's well-being using the Yogic concepts and alternate medical techniques. As such, over time, it will launch new services specialized for people who are not necessarily suffering from a specific disease but want to increase the quality of their life. It will include services such as energy rejuvenation (think energy spa) and removing mental/emotional baggage.
2. Online Platform creation: Ojas will invest in technology development to create an immersive platform where patients can connect 1:1 with the healers online and experience the healing process in action.
3. Physical Outlets: Ojas will start its chain of physical boutique studios (imagine – Equinox for Inner Healing) where people can see healers for treatment, healing purposes, and meditation.
4. Expand the network of Healers: Ojas will invest in expanding its network of expert healers across the country. Ojas acts as another customer lead channel for Pranic Healers, increasing their monthly income and providing them a reputed platform that takes care of unsexy part of running the business (such as customer onboarding, billing, customer support, etc.) so that they can focus on their core passion, which is healing people.
Around The World
We hope that the Ministry of Women and Children will seize the moment on this issue that affects half a million women globally a large portion of whic...
If there is anything that man has chased the most and yet has been eluding him, by and large ages, it is money, wealth and financial abundance. ...
Most companies design primarily for the youth and the Silver economy is an ignored segment, SeniorWorld wants to change this....
The research highlights the benefits of Swasawin Asthaloc tablets that resulted in significant improvement in the Breath Holding Time (BHT)....
The entire debate around the inefficiency of women because of their parted roles at home and at the workplace is itself unfair and patriarchal....
Peace starts in one heart - and spreads to the world. We always bring those things to the world which are part of us. ...